The MSI R7950-3GD5/OC BE Graphics Card is based on the AMD Radeon HD 7950 GPU, with 3072MB GDDR5 memory for jaw-dropping graphics performance. Advanced innovations – such as 28nm GCN Architecture, ADM Eyefinity Technology, AMD App acceleration, and more – make this graphics card a must have for hardcore gamers. All-solid capacitors ensure solid reliability, even at high settings. Its unique Afterburner overclocking utility facilitates easy tuning and overclocking via the intuitive interface.
- MSI All-Solid Capacitors This card takes advantage of high-quality, all-solid capacitors with higher tolerance for high frequencies and temperature. All-solid capacitors ensure lower temperature and higher efficiency and have a 10-year lifespan (under full load). For gamers and high-end users, all-solid capacitors offer much stronger support while you are engaged in gripping games.
- Exclusive Afterburner Afterburner was co-developed by MIS and Rivatuner. It offers support for GPU/Memory clock offset and power limit control, for in-game video recording, for built-in DX11effect test, and for wireless control by android/IOS handle devices. All MSI graphics cards users can boost game performance and monitor all kinds of critical information in real time by adopting this utility, as it is completely compatible with all MSI graphics cards.
- AMD Eyefinity 2.0 Technology AMD Eyefinity 2.0 Technology makes up to six independent display outputs simultaneously for an expanded and immersive field of view. It supports stereo 3D and universal bezel compensation. With full Support for HDMI (4k) DisplayPort 1.2HBR2, the AMD Radeon HD7950 is ready for displays with resolutions up to 4096 x 2160.
- Live Update 5 Live Update 5 is a useful and convenient single utility software. It checks BIOS, driver, and utility updates, and installs them automatically. It saves time and lowers updating risks. No more website searching for updates!
- AMD GCN Architecture The AMD Radeon HD 7950 GPU is armed with the revolutionary GCN Architecture. It has up to 28 compute units, 1792 stream processors, 112 Texture units, 32 color ROP units, along with Dual geometry units. The AMD Raden HD 7950 GPU offers full support for DirectX11.1. GCN architecture not only pushes the boundaries of DirectX 11 gaming, but also becomes the first design for general computing.
- AMD App Acceleration Technology Run multiple applications simultaneously and smoothly, thanks to AMD App Acceleration. AMD App Acceleration is powered by an array of innovative hardware and software technologies to reduce slowdowns and stuttering in intensive, media-rich applications. Multitask more efficiently, and more confidently.