The Innosilicon Terminator3 miner adopts innovative architecture to generate powerful SHA256 43TH/s (± 5%) hash rate with only 2100W (+/- 10%). The 48.83W/TH performance is pushing the limit and will give you the unbeatable advantage in mining in the foreseeable future among all technologies.
INNOSILICON T3 is designed to be the long lasting product with many improvement over its predecessors for longevity. It adopts the state-of-the-art technology with the innovative dynamic frequency scaling and extra cooling system for added efficiency and reliability. Yes, the miner is built for improved durability.
- Hashrate: 43TH/s (+/-5%)
- Power Consumption: 2100W ( +/- 10%, normal mode, at the wall, with 93% efficiency PSU, 25°C temperature )
- Dimensions: Single Tube, 430mm（L）*141mm(W)*220mm（H）
- Net Weight: 10.02KG
- Ambient Temperature: 0-40°
- Network Connection: Ethernet
- Note: ASIC Boost Enabled with a proper license
1. Delivery time: first pay, first served. Goods will be shipped to HK from March 10th to March 15th, 2019 after the payment confirmation.
2. Please be aware: T3 PSU is inclusive, and the PSU we provide is specially customized for our miners. Since customers require different types of plugs, the PSU does not contain 220V AC cables. You can order the standard IEC C14 AC power cable to use with the PSU.
3. T3 PSU is more than 1800W, so please purchase AC cable with 3*1.5 specifications, and 3 wire cores with diameter no less than 1.5mm.
4. Please write the recipient's name, contact information and address carefully. We will ship according to the information given to us. You will be responsible for any damages or losses caused by errors in the information.
5. We guarantee the safety of the goods until they are in the hands of the shipping carrier. Once the shipping carrier has accepted the goods, the ownership of them will be transferred to customers. Any damage or losses of the goods during transport and import customs clearance will be charged to the buyers.
6. In order to increase the in transit security of the high-value miner, we are implementing insurance fees with the shipping fees, starting from December 26th, 2017. We will use the company name (if not available, then the name of the buyer) as the insured party. Please make sure that the information is correct.